February Promotions Galore!

Hi Surreal! February has been quite a hectic month, but we've got through it and come out on top once more! A lot of effort has been put into rebuilding the clan's foundations following our massive activity sweep along with rule improvements and that line of updates.

On this day, I bring Surreal a wonderful batch of promotions to a select few members who have really shown me that their dedication, time and effort is with Surreal and that they are truly motivated to bring Surreal to a new level!

We have lost a few staff due to loss of interest in Runescape or personal reasons of their own, so I've had to reimburse some with people who the staff team believe were next in line for a position. I really believe in this new staff team and we can do extraordinary things together, can't wait to work with you all smile

Event Staff Promotion: Meep
Surreal would like to welcome Meep (Holly) to the Surreal Event Staff Team! You've represented the clan's community and shown that you are active for events and skill weeks and are a true ambassador for the clan. Good work and enjoy your new role within the community!

Staff Promotions: Frosty, Tayze & ChangingLane
A special Surreal welcome goes to Frosty (SRL Frosty), Tayze (Tay?) and ChangingLane (SRL Change) who have both been inducted into the Surreal Staff Team.

ChangingLane has been a very loyal member of the events team and has demonstrated his will to move the clan forward. His leadership skills along with an untouched reputation show that he is the epitome of what a Surreal member should be! I hope you enjoy your new role as a member of staff!!!

Frosty has been with Surreal for a very long time, has supported us through thick and thin and after numerous chats with him and examining his abilities, I believe he will be a great addition to the staff team! As the new head of Clan Relations, Frosty will be in charge of representing Surreal and improving our community - good luck and enjoy your new role!

Finally, I think this man needs no introduction. Tay has been a regular visitor and member of this clan, has contributed a hell of a lot and by my own personal opinion and that of the staff, we believe that he deserves a staff position and will make us all even more proud than we already are! smile

That would be it for our staff promotions for this month (and probably next, too!), so a big congratulations goes out to all these deserving members and cheers to you all Wub
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Welcome to Staff guys, I'm sure you will all do a fantastic job in your new roles Wub
congrats all and special grats 2 stay
[Image: f32a680dada98616549da66e16308888.png]
[Image: ijQd20.png]
[Image: qqtr14.gif]
[Image: zam-icon.png][Image: zam-icon.png][Image: zam-icon.png][Image: zam-icon.png][Image: zam-icon.png][Image: zam-icon.png][Image: zam-icon.png][Image: zam-icon.png][Image: zam-icon.png][Image: zam-icon.png][Image: zam-icon.png][Image: zam-icon.png]
Well done Biggrin

[Image: Pokemon_logo___Umbreon_by_PrinzeBur.gif]
Congratulations guys make me proud!
Thanks guys, will do my best for the clan smile

Congratulations to Holly, Tay and Change for their promotions, three great people loyal to the clan smile
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

Every-single-promotion was expected. These guys are awesome, and even though I don't get to talk to Holly because of the time zones, but I know she will be perfect for the job. Good job guys, and have fun with your new privileges. :p
Congratulations you guys smile
[Image: rawries.png]
Congrats to Meep, Frosty and Tayze Biggrin
And thanks for the chance Downfall Wub
I'll do my best for the clan, even more than I do now Wink
[Image: UvXSfs2.png]
[Image: kCsmlGL.jpg][Image: user1-dark.png]
Take a look at my awesome G&A-thread here!
Annual Surreal Awards 2016 (Click to View)
Congratulation you lot! Enjoy your power. Just don't abuse it. Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  February Looms Downfall 12 7,303 2015-01-31 15:11:16
Last Post: Jonathan
  Rank Refresh & Promotions, Updates Downfall 24 15,027 2014-12-31 01:01:34
Last Post: AlchemyHawk
  February Draw Results Downfall 5 4,040 2014-03-30 19:32:12
Last Post: Nevyn
  Time for Promotions! Downfall 31 23,039 2012-05-25 13:56:51
Last Post: Crow
  Promotions & MotM Downfall 25 21,790 2011-06-12 04:28:48