Wizard Finix Intro
Thread Closed 

Speech bubble 
Runescape Name: Wizard Finix
Real-life name/nickname: Adam
Describe yourself in one word: Achiever

What made you start playing runescape: Years ago (when I was 15) my friend from school use to describe the game to me on our way to school. Tried it out when I got the internet and loved it since then.
Favorite Movie: American Pie's, Fast & Furious series, Ted.
Other language(s): N/A
Hobbies/talents: Im a real couch potato, but when I do get out I enjoy a round of golf smile

I am currently working on a level 3 (whether it stays level 3 is undecided) but I would like to achieve 99 Runecrafting and full Master Runecrafting Robes on the account before I start training anymore skills, so I am unable to join the clan, but am very interested in meeting many new, king and like minded people.

Hopefully i'm not too much of an outcast for the clan, I have been hanging around in the clan chat for the past few hours and everyone seems kind so far, especially Lady Spyra who was kind enough to add me and help me on my adventures!

Hope to meet you all soon smile
Hey Adam smile Welcome to the forums! Ted is such a funny movie lol. I enjoy mini-golf myself ^_^

I'm honored to be your first friend on your friend's list Give_heart Also very glad that me bumping Surreal's RS thread caused you to visit our clan chat. You're a great guy. I hope that you get to apply for the clan eventually! Biggrin

Side Note: I'm sure you won't be an outcast. We're all very welcoming. I'd have to say we like our guests to feel like they're part of our family Wub
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Hey there Adam, it was cool to chat with you in the CC! Hopefully we'll keep seeing you around and maybe you'll get in soon!
Hey Adam, nice to meet you! Lemme know if there's anything I can do to make your stay here any better. smile Make yourself right at home!
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Welcome to Surreal smile
Hey Adam nice to meet you! Hope I get to see you around more. Would love to see you check out some events in the future Biggrin
[Image: KittehPryde.png]
RSN: KittehPryde - Ironman RSN: FallOutPiXeY
[Image: zocnja.jpg]
[Image: 33cyesl.jpg] [Image: 2445z76.jpg]
everything happens for a reason.
live today, like tomorrow is your last.
it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.
Hello there! Was nice seeing u in the cc yesterday. Hope you stick around and keep chilling with us smile
[Image: sylvanas_wow_sig_by_katzenfan-d54n86z.png]
Thanks for the very warm welcomes guys, I appreciate that!

You shall be seeing more of me that's for sure, although I am currently doing 12 hours days at work for the next 3 weeks so may be slightly less active than i'd like to be. But after the 3 weeks I shall be on alot more.

Will see you all in CC soon! And again, thanks so much everybody smile
Welcome to Surreal !

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ikey's intro Isaac 7 5,105 2018-06-23 15:25:55
Last Post: dunder
  Intro Hypeee Crash Cloud 3 3,042 2017-12-06 06:59:35
Last Post: Nick
  Macho's Intro Macho 6 3,814 2017-09-04 15:10:32
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  Vern's Intro Avernicius 3 2,609 2017-08-01 16:55:04
Last Post: Lady Spyra