Daily challenges
Thread Closed 

In your opinion: which daily challenges are the best, which are the worst and which skills have you blocked?

I like the daily challenges. Helps a lot to train those skills you would otherwise not train. The construction and dungeoneering challenges are my favourites. I love the free construction xp and how much xp the dungeoneering reward gives, even if you do just a small dungeon.

The worst for me has got to be smithing because of the ceremonial swords. The minigame can get quite boring after a few times and costs a fair sum of coin too. Boring and expensive, that's not something I want to do often. Biggrin

The skills I block are just the ones I have at 99. The reason simply being that I'd rather train my other skills. Tongue

How about you? Biggrin
[Image: myster-q-motm.png]
Best: Craft,Con,DG, and Thief

Worst: Pray,Summon,Slayer,Divination,Combat ones
[Image: user1-light.png][Image: 2JSik6b.jpg]
Best: fletch, con
Worst: rc
We should put together a list of challanges and the rewards!
(2015-05-03 09:52:55)Jos Wrote:  We should put together a list of challanges and the rewards!

Sounds like a nice idea! Biggrin A list of the challenges can be found on some of the fansites. The rewards I have not found yet. Tongue

We could base ourselves on one of the lists and then fill in the xp rewards per level for every challenge. It will definitely take a while to complete though. Tongue

Unless someone comes up with a website where this has been done before, I'll make a guide for it. Biggrin
There is already such a list:

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/User:Coo...Challenges
There it is! Tongue Thanks for sharing. Biggrin
Best: DG, div(wisps)
worst: div(shadow cores) take soooo long for little xp, hunter (always get jadinkos)
Best: DG, craft, cook, con

Worst: farm, combat, prayer
Blocked everything but dung and divination atm as it means I can work on the skills I need
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Og Blog: The Final Challenges Mini Kniight 2 2,628 2012-06-25 19:38:14
Last Post: Jay
  Runescape Clan Challenges l Zephyr l 10 6,794 2011-05-14 16:04:02
Last Post: Kun