Xander's Intro!
Thread Closed 

Currency 
Runescape Name: Sprouts
Real-life name/nickname: Xander
Describe yourself in one word: Enthused

What made you start playing runescape: A friend introduced me to it in 7th grade, the rest is history :p
Favorite Movie: Every Star Wars movie!
Occupation: Cube farmer (really putting my biology degree to good use :p)
Other language(s): None, but I took latin in high school, so I know how to say horse etc Biggrin
Hobbies/talents: I like to play RuneScape, saxophone and scrabble. Also I like to snowboard and skateboard when I get a chance smile
[Image: 7Dcm6Tw.png]
Hey Xander, welcome to Surreal! Glad you stumbled upon us. Thank you for being an instant dedicated visitor by showing up for my event! Biggrin

Hope you enjoy yourself here. If you have any questions just let us know! Look forward to seeing your app when you meet the req Biggrin
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Thanks for the warm welcome smile It might be a little while, got about 500 total levels to go haha
Welcome to Surreal. I hope you enjoy it here and your interest in the clan is awesome. 500 total levels may seem a lot but it'll be smooth and very quick to get Biggrin.
Welcome to Surreal, Xander! Biggrin That's a nice touch with the colours. Tongue Cool that you know how to say horse and stuff in Latin. Biggrin

As Hostiles said, 500 levels may go by faster than you'd expect. You'll get there soon! Biggrin
[Image: myster-q-motm.png]
Welcome to surreal!
[Image: user1-light.png][Image: 2JSik6b.jpg]
Hi there, Xander. Pleasure to meet you brother. I haven't been able to be on as much as I would like to recently, but I look forward to talking to you and seeing you around once I return. Feel free to kick your feet up and make yourself feel right at home here with Surreal.

You don't have to be a member to be a part of the family, I can assure you of that. So welcome to Surreal, I hope you enjoy your time here with us. smile If you have any questions or concerns feel free to let myself or anyone else know and we'll get you sorted.
Welcome to Surreal smile
Hey hey Biggrin!
Welcome! 500 levels is nothing, the first 70 levels of every skills is pretty fast!
Main: Princess Emiko Yuki
Alt: Princess Revy Chan

hi

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ikey's intro Isaac 7 5,105 2018-06-23 15:25:55
Last Post: dunder
  Intro Hypeee Crash Cloud 3 3,042 2017-12-06 06:59:35
Last Post: Nick
  Macho's Intro Macho 6 3,814 2017-09-04 15:10:32
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  Vern's Intro Avernicius 3 2,609 2017-08-01 16:55:04