Rank Adjustments!

Today, I'd like to share an update that the staff team have been considering for a while, I will announce the removal of a rank, and promotion for one very deserving individual. Let's get right into it, shall we?

New Rank - Senior Member
The brand new Senior Member rank is available to those who have been involved with Surreal since December 2010 or before (4 months), and that are nominated by staff as a suitable recipient of this rank. It is an extension onto the Clan Member rank that gives you added trust benefits with us.

Senior Members will receive their very own discussion forum shared only with fellow Senior Members and Staff/Leaders, making it a great place to help make some influential and important decisions for the clan's future. This is among one of the many benefits, also including:
  • A new, shiny rank colour with a special, unique post style
  • Ability to store an unlimited amount of Personal Messages
  • Send a Personal Message to up to 15 recipients
  • Have a custom user title (the text just under your rank image)
  • Edit and delete your own comments using our profile comments system
  • Much more!
We are also looking into providing you with limited HTML access when posting on these boards in the future, but at the moment that is not possible with our current plugin structure.

So without any further adieu, here are the deserving individuals that are now senior members...
  • Eissoj
  • AlchemyHawk
  • Smith Master
  • Lazy Chaote
  • Zooperman
  • Rawries
  • Unknown Fear
  • ReturnFate
  • Zephyr
For now, that is our current list of Senior Members. This will definitely expand in the coming months, and I look forward to recruiting many more, very soon!

Removal of Events Team Rank
The implementation of an 'Events Team' was something I envisioned to be a lot more productive than it really was, considering all of the people I recruited as Event Staff were on their way to Staff, it was difficult to keep them in that rank. With Staff already doing a great job on their projects and hosting events, we are no longer in need of an Events Team, and I am going to discontinue this rank from this point on.

That being said, Pixey Styx, our last and only member of the Events Team has been promoted to Staff, not because of the rank being removed; but because she deserves it for all the time, effort and enthusiasm she puts into Surreal. Definitely worthy of the position, such a nice 'gal, and very deserving! Congratulations, Pixey! smile

Congratulations to all new Senior Members, too!

?
Yu
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Question mark at the end?
[Image: Pokemon_logo___Umbreon_by_PrinzeBur.gif]
Woot, Senior member!
Grats pixey
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
Gratz to all the se-mem smilesmile

Special congratz to Pixey!! well deserved smile
Congratulations to our newest Senior Members and Pixey! <3 Wub

(2011-04-18 16:01:39)Crow Wrote:  Question mark at the end?

Hmm.. I wonder what that could mean? Wink
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Grats to all new Senior Members - well deserved Wub and grats to Pixey too!! Wub so happy to see these changes implemented!
Lol, i get promotions. Maybe thats why downfall pots an '?' at the end. Like wtf' :p
[Image: unled1bqq.png]
Awww thanks Biggrin I'm excited to just have the opportunity to be apart of Surreal. I never thought coming into Surreal that I would be where I am, and so quicly :p It's a great feeling to see that everything I have to offer is known and appreciated Biggrin

I love you guys Wub
[Image: KittehPryde.png]
RSN: KittehPryde - Ironman RSN: FallOutPiXeY
[Image: zocnja.jpg]
[Image: 33cyesl.jpg] [Image: 2445z76.jpg]
everything happens for a reason.
live today, like tomorrow is your last.
it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.
Wow, I'm blue barred, one more time!

Edit: Gratz Pixey & all the rest Biggrin
[Image: unled1bqq.png]
Congrats to all of you that recieved your new special ranks, and ofc to Pixey for getting promoted to Staff. Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rank Refresh & Promotions, Updates Downfall 24 15,049 2014-12-31 01:01:34
Last Post: AlchemyHawk
  Rank Rethink Downfall 39 23,014 2013-09-07 21:32:22
Last Post: Wader