December Update

Hey Surreal!

There's quite a lot going on this month for everyone, including the clan. I'd like to keep you up to speed here so you know exactly what's going on. So without any further adieu, here's what we've been up to lately and what we will be up to...

RSOF Recruitment
We've launched a recruitment thread on the RuneScape official forums. Why? Because it's a crowd that we haven't yet attempted to appeal to yet, and we'd like to give it a go! Though we are only doing this for approximately two weeks just to try it out.

It would be much appreciated if you could bump our topic on the official forums, just to keep our presence felt Tongue

Quick Find Code: 93-94-367-63442581

Thanks for your support, everyone! smile

Citadel Build Tick Moved
We've moved the build tick day for our citadel to Monday, instead of Wednesday. This means that we now have an extra seven days to complete double the upkeep. The problem that we have now is that everyone who reached their resource cap this week, cannot contribute for another 7 days.

I'd like to kindly ask of those who have not yet contributed and have some left of their resource cap to do your bit for our citadel smile It's only an hour's work, and it helps us out. We do so much for you and this is all we ask in return.

PYP Update
We've started working on PYP 2012 and it'll be fresh and ready for January 3, 2012. Brace yourselves, because it's going to be really exciting! Biggrin You may find that your team images and forums will disappear soon, don't be scared. It's natural.

Forum Improvements
Some have identified issues with the forums and I'll be fixing those up within the next week or two. Thanks for your patience with it and let us know in the Feedback area if you have any other concerns about anything Surreal related.

Thanks for your time everyone!
Jordan
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
You leaders are beyond awesome <3
[Image: random-dandy.png][Image: jamessigsss.jpg]
Everything sounds great..especially looking forward to PYP! smile
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Sounds great! Thanks for the information, Jordan. ^_^

To everyone who has not yet been to the citadel: Please set aside just a little of your time to work on it. It's really easy to just walk in there and start collecting resources, and it REALLY helps us out. Not to mention, it will gain you some activity points as well. Win/win all around!
Sounds like a good little bundle of updates, looking forward to seeing all of them in action. Hopefully the RSOF recruitment thread brings us some quality members, and I'm extremely excite for PYP!
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Awesome work Jordan, as always! Biggrin Thanks for the updates :]
[Image: your+ad+10.jpg]
(2011-12-12 12:44:59)Random Dandy Wrote:  You leaders are beyond awesome <3

Why thank you, I put a lot of work into this clan Wub

All jokes aside, should be amazing :>
[Image: FV39kOB.gif]
Yeah i was the first recruit from RSOF (:
Looking forward to PyP 2012.

I only did 1 last time so im looking forward to next years Biggrin
[Image: UberSanta.png][Image: 42u3cez]
[Image: zamorak.png]

Sounds good Jordan :-D looking forward to pyp2012!!!!
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Member Information Update Downfall 7 3,659 2017-04-03 00:40:58
Last Post: Jerome
  HUB Update Downfall 10 10,157 2016-09-03 12:02:53
Last Post: Ihab M
  This Week's Game Update Downfall 7 4,875 2015-01-13 01:56:08
Last Post: Gohankuten
  December Reboot Downfall 7 5,408 2014-11-07 15:21:19
Last Post: RichEdmonds