Past Clans

Today, we are introducing a new rule to prevent something that has hurt the clan for a long time, and this is a very long time coming. We will now look at clan history, examine how many clans you have been in, and why you left previous clans to determine whether or not you will be accepted into the clan on a cultural basis. This should not be a problem for the majority, however, we'd like to make sure the people we bring in to the clan bring the right attitude about the game in with them.

We're not looking for perfect people (even though you all are to me Wub), we're just looking for open minded skillers who are happy to have a bit of fun on RuneScape. We're not here to compete with the juggernauts, to give you massive status or to make you feel like rank 1. We want to improve your time here.

With that also being said, we are from now on going to strictly impose the 3rd strike on rejoining rule. We have been very relaxed about this in the past, but from now on, it will not be tolerated to clan hop on us. You may rejoin 2 times, and a third if you get voted in by staff. Past that point, you're a guest for life.

I will not tolerate our clan's atmosphere being damaged by culture that doesn't fit the clan brief. It should be well noted what we're about, and what we stand for. We're here to make RuneScape enjoyable, not perfect. If it is not for you, the door's here.

I thank everyone currently in the clan for sticking by us, and we will not disappoint. You'll be glad you stayed.
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
As if I had a choice of leaving. Lol
[Image: Dreggstar.png]
"... is driving me mad. The images are broken. GOOD GOD FIX IT LOLOL "
thank you for this post Jordan

Take it easy.
Good one Jordan. You make some very good points. Good

I'm more than happy to stick by you and am most pleased I stayed. Grin
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

Cool, thanks for the announcement Jordan. To clarify, does the 3 strike rule count if one doesn't join another clan after leaving Surreal or is it generally leaving the clan and rejoining regardless of what one has done in between the time.
(2014-09-04 03:39:37)Jerome Wrote:  Cool, thanks for the announcement Jordan. To clarify, does the 3 strike rule count if one doesn't join another clan after leaving Surreal or is it generally leaving the clan and rejoining regardless of what one has done in between the time.

It counts after being kicked due to inactivity, leaving for unspecified reasons or leaving for another clan. However, if whomever did leave has stayed a member in the clan chat and simply hasn't had time to scape, we can probably arrange something. It is indeed more about properly leaving the clan to explore other endeavours - which probably means the clan is not for them.
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Surreal = Perfect for me, no stress. Wub
Thank you Jordan. I think this is an excellent decision and of course you guys in staff have my full support and backing. We want the clan to be a place of enjoyment for everyone smile
TERRWYN: Welsh name meaning "brave fair one."

[Image: pbmJpDG.png][Image: e5juWGD.png]
[Image: 9mnl8B0.gif][Image: RnAibsa.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png]    
Skill pets since my return 4th September 2018
19th October - Bernie the Firemaking pet drop 
30th October - Brains the Farming pet drop
8th November - Malcolm the Invention pet drop
16th November - Shamini the Summoning pet drop
I agree with everything Jordan has said.

By joining Surreal you should know what we stand for and what the clan is about. You enter this clan knowing what we believe in and what to expect of it. This should prepare you for what you're getting yourself into.

Now of course not everyone fits, and that's okay. This is why you have a couple of chances. But it's clear that abusing this will not be tolerated and that you need to decide on what you enjoy about RuneScape most.
Cormag is a very calm and aloof man, although he can become furious at times. He compares himself to a wyvern in this aspect. He is a very skilled fighter, but dislikes war. He has great pride in his country of Grado, despite their many atrocities committed.

Find out about the number 46! Homeworld since 2009!

Click and Follow My Journey to -> Max Cape <-

[Image: 7WiM6jg.png]
Nice post jordan.

this has been something that i wish happened along time ago...
[Image: user1-light.png][Image: 2JSik6b.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Badge from the Past Jos 19 9,722 2015-07-21 10:46:20
Last Post: Jos